The Meat Shoot scheduled for Sunday, January 8th has been CANCELLED due to the forecasted temperature. Skeet will remain open as scheduled. If you have any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please contact the membership chairman ASAP if you are experiencing any of the following problems…
- You have not yet received your 2017 sticker
- You are not receiving club emails
- Your access card is not working
The membership chairman can be reached via email email@example.com.
Don’t forget that 2017 Membership Renewals are due by September 30th, 2016. If we do not receive your dues and the required renewal form by this date your access card will be shut off. Renewal forms were sent out back in August and they MUST accompany your dues to be accepted. If you did not receive a form please contact the membership chairman via email ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on the West Range for the 2016 Handgun Challenge on Sunday, September 11th. Registration will be from 9am-10am with shooting starting at 10am. The cost is $10 to participate. We hope to see you there! Please direct any questions about this event to Randy Hoffman at email@example.com.
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 7 YARDS/STRONG HAND – 5 ROUND TOP ZONE – MAG CHANGE – 5 ROUNDS WEAK HAND LOWER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 15 YARDS – 5 ROUNDS UPPER ZONE STRONG HAND NO SUPPORT – 5 ROUNDS LOWER ZONE WEAK HAND NO SUPPORT
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 20 YARDS – 2 UPPER ZONE – 3 LOWER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – 3 LOWER ZONE 2 UPPER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUND – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 25 YARDS STRONG HAND – 3 UPPER ZONE – 2 LOWER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – WEAK HAND – 3 UPPER ZONE – 2 LOWER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 30 YARDS – 5 UPPER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – 5 LOWER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 35 YARDS 5 – ROUNDS STANDING UPPER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – KNEELING – 5 ROUNDS LOWER ZONE
This Sunday, July 17th, is your last opportunity to renew your 2017 NSSA membership early in person at the clubhouse. Individuals on the Membership Committee will be present from 10am-2pm to provide you with the appropriate renewal paperwork, secure your dues, and issue your 2017 membership sticker. Don’t forget that everyone who renews early in person will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Field and Stream gift card. Note that after July 17th you must wait to receive your renewal paperwork in the mail in early August to send in your dues. Any dues sent to the club without the appropriate renewal paperwork will be returned unprocessed. Your cooperation is appreciated! If you have any questions about the renewal process feel free to reach out to me via email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Don’t forget to join us for the Make-A-Wish Fundraiser Trap Shoot this Saturday, April 23rd. All proceeds will benefit Make-A-Wish Children at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. Click here for more information.
Trap will be CLOSED to shooters wishing to shoot practice on Sunday, October 4th. Only shooters who participate in the North Suburban Trap lEague will be permitted to shoot as the NSTL is holding their Post Season Shoot and will be utilizing all four traps. There will be no exceptions to this as there are 80+ shooters scheduled to shoot 100 targets. Shooters wishing to shoot practice are welcome to join us again on Thursday, October 8th, and Sunday, October 11th.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding!
-Ron Halli & Wayne Noftz