West Range chairman Randy Hoffman and Officers cordially invite invite all to the opening 3 Gun Shoot on April 30th! Follow the link for the full season schedule and details.
In response to feedback from the recent Ladies Pistol Class, NSSA is hosting a low key, Ladies Only day Saturday November 5th from 10am to 2pm on the West Range. This event is open to the public – all are invited to participate.
The range will be restricted to lady shooters only between 10am and 2pm. You are free to arrive anytime within that period and leave whenever you like. The closer to 2pm you arrive, the less time you will have to shoot. In the unlikely event we are overwhelmed with lady shooters, we may ask to relinquish some time for later arrivals. We look forward to having you participate.
NSSA will furnish targets, loaner eye and ear protection (if needed), and Range Safety Officers will be on duty. The cost is $5.00 each.
Participants need to bring their own handgun and proper ammunition. If you are uncertain of your handgun manipulation skills, our trained Range Safety Officers will be available to assist you.
Please dress for the weather. In the event of inclement weather (significant rain) the event will be canceled via E-mail to our members.
Questions to Kip Andreas at: email@example.com
NSSA hunters: The West Range will be in use for a scheduled event on Saturday November 5th from 10am to 2pm. Please use caution if you are hunting in that area.
Join us on the West Range for the 2016 Handgun Challenge on Sunday, September 11th. Registration will be from 9am-10am with shooting starting at 10am. The cost is $10 to participate. We hope to see you there! Please direct any questions about this event to Randy Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 7 YARDS/STRONG HAND – 5 ROUND TOP ZONE – MAG CHANGE – 5 ROUNDS WEAK HAND LOWER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 15 YARDS – 5 ROUNDS UPPER ZONE STRONG HAND NO SUPPORT – 5 ROUNDS LOWER ZONE WEAK HAND NO SUPPORT
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 20 YARDS – 2 UPPER ZONE – 3 LOWER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – 3 LOWER ZONE 2 UPPER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUND – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 25 YARDS STRONG HAND – 3 UPPER ZONE – 2 LOWER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – WEAK HAND – 3 UPPER ZONE – 2 LOWER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 30 YARDS – 5 UPPER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – 5 LOWER ZONE
- SHOOT 10 ROUNDS – 2 MAGS – 5 ROUNDS EACH @ 35 YARDS 5 – ROUNDS STANDING UPPER ZONE – MAG CHANGE – KNEELING – 5 ROUNDS LOWER ZONE
The west range grand opening was a great success. We were happy to see many new faces visit and participate. Many commented that they enjoyed the visit and plan to come back. Special thank you to Randy Hoffman and the range officers for organizing the event.
It’s alot of fun to shoot the steel targets. Hearing the impact and watching the plate react is fun and more interactive than paper targets. The spinning star target adds even more of a challenge. Check the video and pics below.
If you missed the grand opening don’t worry! Stop and see us on a scheduled day. We’ll be happy to see you.
Questions? Email West.Range@northsidesportsmen.com