$5 per Round
SEE CALENDAR BELOW – More dates may be added depending on attendance
ANYONE CAN WIN !!! HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Each shooter fires 2 shots at each station from the 22 yard line (For 10 shots total each round.)
- Each shooter’s score is put into a pot.
- One score is drawn from the pot for every 5 shooters
- If the score you shot is pulled from the pot, you shoot off with the others shooters that shot that score.
- The shoot off winner for each score pulled receives their choice of a piece of meat.
- It’s a game of fair chance for all skill levels of shooters; you can shoot 0 out of 10 and still win!
New this year
- We can accommodate larger squads of approximately 15 shooters per squad thanks to our new and improved concrete pads. This means less waiting and more shooting!
- Try your hand at our “lucky shot” raffle!
- Tickets are $2 each
- After the 7th round of shooting we will pull a ticket and that shooter will have one shot to break the lucky target.
- If the 1st shooter misses we will pull a 2nd ticket, and a 3rd.
- If you break it you win the raffle money!
- If nobody breaks the target the money will carry over to the next meat shoot.
- Shooters must shoot STANDARD TRAP AMMUNITION during each round of ten. This ammo is subject to verification by the trap committee. No field loads. Shooters will be PROVIDED ammo for the shoot offs and they must use this ammo or they will be disqualified.
ONE PIECE OF MEAT IS GIVEN AWAY FOR EACH SQUAD OF FIVE SHOOTERS
WIN TURKEY – HAM – BACON – ROASTS – HOT SAUSAGE, ETC
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE — COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR CLUB — BRING A GUEST
TRAP PRACTICE IS CLOSED DURING MEAT SHOOT EVENT