Emily Noftz – Chairman
Note: Membership is currently closed. Names are being accepted for the waiting list only. Further information below.
Current membership process:
- Add your name to the waiting list by…
- Physically writing your name on the waiting list located at the club next to the trap office.
- Emailing the membership chairman your name, address, phone number, and sponsor’s name.
- Patiently wait to be contacted when your name reaches the top of the list…
- At this time you will receive a packet of information in the mail including an application and further information outlining the membership process.
- Attend a new member orientation meeting with your sponsor*…
- Note that you may only attend a new member orientation when notified to do so by the membership chairman.
Qualifications for membership:
- you must be a US citizen
- pay the first year dues/initiation of $215
- submit an application which can be obtained at our web site or at the club
- attend an orientation session and general membership meeting to be introduced to the membership.
*Note that you must have a sponsor to join NSSA. If you do not know any members to sponsor you please stop at the club on any Thursday evening or Sunday early afternoon to introduce yourself.
For additional information on becoming a member, or if you are currently a member and have a question, please email membership@northsidesportsmen.