Ron Halli/Wayne Noftz – Co-Chairmen
Kevin Dallmus/Emily Noftz- Shoot Management
Fees are paid for each round.
* Limit two(2) rounds per week
† Must be accompanied on the line by an adult unless otherwise given permission by a trap chairman or shoot management.
- The range officer is the sole authority on the shooting range and his decision is final.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the ranges, and Alcohol and Drug impaired judgment will be strictly enforced.
- A gun which for any reason fails to fire as intended must be promptly opened without any determination by the referee of the cause of the failure to fire.
- All guns must have the action opened and contain no live shell or empty shell at any time, except while the shooter is on the firing line. The gun’s action may be closed when it is in a gun rack but it shall not contain a live or expended shell.
- A contestant shall place a live shell in his gun only when at a firing point facing the traps. In singles shooting he may place only one live shell in his gun at a time and must remove it or the empty shell(s) before moving from one position to another. In doubles shooting he may place two live shells in his gun at a time and must remove both live shells or the empty shells before moving from one position to another, he shall not walk in front of the other competitors.
- All guns used by contestants must be so equipped and so used as not to eject empty shells in a manner to substantially disturb or interfere with other contestants.
- Eye and ear protection are REQUIRED. Shooters not wearing eye and ear protection will be asked to leave the firing line.
- Shooters must remove and dispose of spent shells at the end of each round.
- Failure to comply with all these rules can result in disciplinary action of the Board of Directors and the loss of shooting privileges.